Monday, April 16, 2007

Singapore - View from my desk

I'm currently working in Singapore for a few more weeks before heading off on some more trips. This is the view out my window, towards the business district of Singapore



On the left, you can see the new Singapore Flyer. This is still under construction, but when complete, will be the largest observation wheel on Earth - bigger than the London Eye. I wonder if there's anything to see when you're up there though...

To the right you then see Suntec City, which is a group of office towers and a shopping centre. To the right of that, is the Business District/Raffles Place, then finally the Gateway Building, designed by I.M. Pei, the guy who put the pyramids in the louvre and who also designed the Bank of China building in Hong Kong. Finally, you see the Parkview Building, the most exclusive office block in Singapore.


Nice view, hey?

No comments: